FOLLOW | DASHBOARD
syasyae :]
✿✿ syasyae ✿✿
Author Stories Noscreaming . xx Credits
Title ~ I Don't actually know.. :)
Monday, August 13, 2012, 7:02 AM , 0 comments
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xympKrug1qcv9d7o1_500.png

Assalamualaikum suma..and Hye...YaYa nk crita skit buleyh??

I'm weird of this one girl in my class..She's.... erghhh... sooo _ _ _ _ _ !! I don't know wheter I like her as a friend or not..Sometimes we quarrel..not sometimes..always....but...when I met her..she did like she is my good friend... (just lie acting) she's lying infront of my mother n her mother... YOU ARE A LIAR!!! H### you..She's a p###### in my school..but...I want to tell you something...

This year you know right I'm in year 5..just like this girl...just in the early of the year in March...my school has an exam.....soo that girl got... _________ soo her p###### sc---- her.....she got the results same as me..in the Mid Year Examination...she sits beside me bcause I made her my BFF ....she also took me as a BFF...she always talk with me,sits beside me..and always be beside me.. I love her as a BFF...when the results came out..she got _ _ _ _ @##@% ...she's still my BFF that time... then.. when the third exam came along...she sits beside a different people...now I know she don't like me anymore...I'm not longer her BFF ...Soo Sad....

And...after that she always find a fight at me...I hate fighting with her....I don't like itt........Why?  I don't know what's wrong with her.....she's c####!!@$#$^%$  herrrr-''''''



I'm sad because she leave me just like that
She's been the best best friend I've ever had before..
But now she has change....

Be my BFF like before..or not just be my only friend...
I don't want to quarrel with you.......... hmmm

Bye2

(SORRY YA GUYS....BROKEN AND WORST ENGLISH EVER)

-afieyyaya-

OLDER POST // NEWER POST